Though Winter has been bearable in New York City, the cold winds and biting temperatures still wreak havoc on your skin. Hydration is key and the only way to look fabulous through the chilly months.
Fresh and Veuve Clicquot are coming to our rescue! They have just released the Clicquot In the Snow Beauty Survival Kit, featuring Fresh’s winter-weather essentials in travel-friendly sizes. In honor of Veuve Clicquot’s annual celebration of the season, Clicquot in the Snow, Fresh is giving us its most nourishing products so that we can stay beautiful whether in the city, on the ski slopes or après-ski.
The kit comes in a great cosmetics case and includes the below:
- Citron de Vigne Eau de Parfum Rollerball – a fragrance with a sparkling citrus scent inspired by Veuve Clicquot champagne which fits right into your handbag
- Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 – a wonderful blend of real sugar, meadowfoam and black currant seed oils to keep your lips soft, hydrated and protected
- Soy Face Cleanser To-Go is – an extra-gentle formula for all skin types that eliminates impurities without stripping the skin of moisture
- Crème Ancienne – a face cream proven to reduce the depth and length of wrinkles while providing long-lasting hydration
- Seaberry Restorative Body Cream To-Go – an omega-rich moisturizing treatment which calms and relieves irritation
- Brown Sugar Hand Cream – provides up to six hours of moisture for extremely dry hands
Fresh X Veuve Clicquot’s In the Snow Beauty Survival Kit retails for $60. Visit www.fresh.com to purchase.